APPLICATION TERMS & CONDITIONS
Code 2, Code Art Fair’s second edition, receive applications from all international primary market galleries. Galleries are encouraged to apply with solo presentations or a maximum of three artists in a booth smaller than 44 sqm. Presentations with more than three artists acquires a larger booth. Only submissions with a motivated and defined curatorial concept will be taken into consideration.
Code on Sunday, is our entirely new initiative and represents a different fair day, where visitors and the public can experience a day of site-specific performances and special events held at different locations in the heart of Copenhagen.
Also this day includes special events for galleries, collectors and other VIP’s.
This year, applying galleries can also apply with a film/video as part of our three day long films program. The selected contributions will be screened at least once during the fair in the venue’s grand cinema hosting up to 800 viewers. Please send your contribution in standard digital format. Please describe the project in the application form and email images and the artist’s CV in one pdf to: email@example.com . The films are selected by the Code 2 curatorial team. If the film is admitted this will be included in the program at no extra cost for the applicant.
Galleries can also apply with installations. Installations can be exhibited either in- or outdoor at the fair or as site-specific projects in the city of Copenhagen. Large-scale installations are possible. Please describe the project in the application form and email images and the artist’s CV in one pdf to: firstname.lastname@example.org. The installations are selected by the Code 2 curatorial team. If the installation is admitted this will be included in the fair at no extra sqm/area cost for the applicant.
Booth structure and lighting
The fair architecture consists of booth sizes all 4 or 8 meter deep. Smallest booth 4 x 5 = 20 sqm. Larger booths can offer the possibility to a ‘walk-through’ -booth from aisle to aisle. Wall elements are 3000mm and the distance from floor to ceiling is 25 meters. Lighting in truss over booths are included. Apply with most wanted booth size. Please note that the glass ceiling offers moving daylight during all the opening hours.
For any questions, please contact us at email@example.com
We look forward to receiving your application.
Deadline for early bird application:
April 4, 2017
The participation fee and booth rental fee includes the following:
- Exhibition space
- 3-meter high white walls on minimum 2-3 sides of booth. Corner booths might require an open or partly open side
- Spotlights in truss
- Electricity socket 220V/1,3 KW on booth if acquired
- Private exhibitor lounge
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free Coffee during build-up
- Free truck assistance during first hours of take down
- Code Art Fair VIP Program and exclusive VIP lounge
- 2 free seats at VIP dinner Thursday night
- Nomination of two international collectors for a free 4* hotel accommodation in Copenhagen.
- Free tickets or electronic invitations to gallery’s collectors
- Special hotel and shipping offers
Wednesday August 30
8 AM-midnight: Installation
Thursday August 31
Final installation in the morning
VIP Preview & Official opening, hours TBA
Friday September 1
Opening hours 12 PM-8 PM
Saturday September 2
11 AM-6 PM
6 PM-: Take down
Sunday September 3
10 AM-4 PM: Code on Sunday
The selection is carried out by Code Art Fair’s curatorial team. The results will be communicated as soon as possible after the application date. The reasons for selections will not be stated.
Code Art Fair Stand rental – Euro 195 pr. sqm
Participation fee – Euro 675 (only to be paid if the application is approved)
- Early bird discount equal to the value of 5 sqm will be deducted by application before deadline April 4, 2017.
- Foreign galleries will receive an additional discount of 10% on the booth rental (sqm price).
- Booths larger than 100 sqm receive a discount of 10 sqm.
- Young Gallery. Defined by galleries 5 years and younger. 4 X 7 M = 28M2 – Euro 3.995. No further discounts to this special price
The participation fee is only due to payment if the application is approved.
Euro 675 excl. VAT is due by April 20, 2017 and
1. rate 50% of booth rental due May 25, 2017
2. rate 50% of booth rental due July 25, 2017
Please fill out and submit the application form in the link below. Following supporting documentation such as description of your presentation or concept accompanied by images with captions and artist biographies shall be emailed as one pdf document, to firstname.lastname@example.org
The application is binding.