Apply for a booth
APPLICATION TERMS & CONDITIONS
Code 3, Code Art Fair’s third edition to take place in 2018, receives applications from all international primary market galleries. Galleries are encouraged to apply with solo presentations or a maximum of three artists in a booth size 28 sqm or smaller. Presentations with more than three artists acquire a larger booth. Only submissions with a motivated and defined curatorial concept will be taken into consideration.
Applying galleries can also apply with a film/video as part of our four day long films program. The selected contributions will be screened at least once during the fair in the venue’s grand cinema hosting up to 650 viewers. Please describe the project in the application form and email images and the artist’s CV in one pdf to: email@example.com. The films are selected by the Code 3 curatorial committee. If the film is admitted, it will be included in the program at no extra cost for the applicant.
Galleries can also apply with installations. Installations can be exhibited either in- or outdoor at the fair or as site-specific projects in the city of Copenhagen. Large-scale installations are possible. Please describe the project in the application form and email images and the artist’s CV in one pdf to: firstname.lastname@example.org. The installations are selected by the Code 3 curatorial committee. If the installation is admitted, it will be included in the fair at no extra sqm/area cost for the applicant. Handling of the installation is to be paid by the gallery, however, special terms can be negotiated.
Booth structure and lighting
The fair architecture consists of booth sizes, all 4 or 8 meter deep. Smallest booth 4 x 4 = 16 sqm. Larger booths can offer the possibility to a ‘walk-through’ -booth from aisle to aisle. Wall elements are 3000mm and the distance from floor to ceiling is 25 meters. Lighting in truss over booths are included. Apply with preferred booth size. Please note that the glass ceiling offers moving daylight during all the opening hours.
For any questions, please contact email@example.com
We look forward to receiving your application.
Deadline for last applications for remaining stands:
May 31, 2018
The participation fee and booth rental fee includes the following:
- Exhibition space
- 3-meter high white walls on minimum 2-3 sides of booth. Corner booths might require an open or partly open side
- Spotlights in truss
- Electricity socket 220V/1,3 KW on booth if acquired
- Signage (1 sign per booth)
- Private exhibitor lounge
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free Coffee during build-up
- Free truck assistance during first hours of take down
- Code Art Fair VIP Program and exclusive VIP lounge
- 2 free seats at VIP dinner Thursday night. Registration needed.
- Nomination of international collectors for a free 4* hotel accommodation in Copenhagen.
- Free tickets or electronic invitations to gallery’s collectors
- Special hotel and shipping offers
Wednesday August 29
8 AM-midnight: Installation
Thursday August 30
Final installation in the morning
VIP Preview & Official opening, hours TBA
Friday August 31
Opening hours TBA
Saturday September 1
Opening hours TBA
Sunday September 2
Opening hours TBA – Take down
Monday September 3
The selection is carried out by Code Art Fair’s curatorial committee. The results will be communicated as soon as possible after the application deadlines. The reasons for the selections will not be stated.
Code Art Fair Stand rental – Euro 195 pr. sqm
Participation fee – Euro 675 (only to be paid if the application is approved)
- Early bird discount equal to the value of 5 sqm will be deducted by application before deadline March 16, 2018.
- Foreign galleries will receive an additional discount of 10% on the booth rental (sqm price).
- Booths larger than 100 sqm receive a discount of 10 sqm.
- Young Gallery Prime Booth. For galleries of 5 years and younger. 4 X 7 M = 28M2 – Euro 3.995. No further discounts to this special price.
- Editions Booth. Lithographies and prints. 4 X 4 = 16 m2 – Euro 2.595. No further discounts to this special price.
The participation fee is only due to payment if the application is approved.
Euro 675 excl. VAT is due by April 2, 2018 and
The stand rental is due in full on June 13, 2018.
Please fill out and submit the application form in the link below. Following supporting documentation such as description of your presentation or concept accompanied by images with captions and artist biographies must be attached as one pdf document in the form below, or alternatively emailed as one pdf document to Julie Leopold Alf at firstname.lastname@example.org
The application is binding.